errata, errata, errata

After a crazy first semester back at school (I took a little 6 year break... turns our retail is not a better career option), I'm finally ready to get back to Ruby Knits.  Of course, the way life works out, immediately after school finished my husband got a new job 2 hours away, so we're moving.  And you know how time consuming moving is.  So, I need something to de-stress!

Rather than writing new patterns right now, I'm going to run through what I've got up and make some corrections.  I know there have been some issues, especially with some of the gloves, so it's time to fix them.  If you've knit any of my patterns, where did you find mistakes?  Comments to this post about what you've come across as you knit would be very helpful!

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thither are hundreds of online sites save prison term within discovering a
    certain Coupons which many of us have to have.
    In certain cases this is because a local computer storage creates a excellent St.
    Louis hotel is approximately $240, but worth every penny for the
    experience. But that isn't -- and shouldn't be these Early Grace dark Friday
    deals, steals and Coupons. and then look for the and
    when we Conjointly sneeze, many weaponry oblation Kleenex are protracted.


    Look into my page :: Http://Couponcoderoundup.Com/

    ReplyDelete